Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Roses of Florence

Harborea 2015, Villa Mimbelli, Livorno
“Le Rose di Firenze” (The Roses of Florence) is the name of a flower nursery which was present at “Harborea”.
Harborea 2015, Villa Mimbelli, Livorno
Harborea 2015, Villa Mimbelli, Livorno
They are actually from Scandicci, near Florence, but the roses are gorgeous nonetheless.

Harborea 2015 - Il Buco nel Legno - Garden Animals - Bee Houses - Birds and Bugs

See also: Harborea - The Flowers of Harborea - The Animals of Harborea

16 comments:

Revrunner said...

The colors of the rose in the lower right are exquisite.

Michelle said...

simple perfection

Lois said...

Yes they are gorgeous! I especially like one in the first picture.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

My favourite summer flower, so pretty and I can just imagine the perfume!

Tanya Breese said...

beautiful roses!

Karl said...

That first macro is amazing !

Gunn said...

Beautiful images/ roses.

Sharon said...

I agree, those are stunning roses!

Lowell said...

These are some colors I've not seen on roses before. Superb.

Birdman said...

Beauty!

William Kendall said...

The first one's my favourite!

cieldequimper said...

I hope they smell heavenly too. Most roses aren't fragrant anymore (which is logical considering where they come from). These are absolutely magnificent!

Luis Gomez said...

These are gorgeous!

EG CameraGirl said...

The top rose is incredibly lovely! I don't think I have ever seen a striped rose before. But wait! The other rose is extremely beautiful too!

RedPat said...

They are all so beautiful!

Jack said...

What a special rose!