Friday, October 2, 2015

Skull & Skateboard

A few curious things from Seletti, seen in the windows of the Domus Mea shop in Via Cambini.
My Skateboard, My Skull, My Crown from Seletti, Domus Mea, Via Cambini, Livorno
“My Crown” and “My Skull” on “My Skateboard”.
Fantastico Domestico Elephant Basket from Seletti, Domus Mea, Via Cambini, Livorno
My Skateboard, My Skull, Gold Limited Edition from Seletti, Domus Mea, Via Cambini, Livorno
“Elephant Basket” and “My Skull, Gold Limited Edition” still on “My Skateboard”.

External links: Seletti (Official site)

14 comments:

William Kendall said...

Yorick! I knew him well, Horatio!

Lois said...

Cute!

Revrunner said...

Strange association. Of course, judging from ow I've seen some people recently riding these in the streets, maybe the association isn't that strange after all.

Dina said...

Strange things. Do people really buy them?

Halcyon said...

Are these items from a Pisan artist? ;-)

EG CameraGirl said...

Yep, curious for sure!

Luis Gomez said...

Interesting shot!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Elephant basket.. yes. skull on skateboard.. don't think so VP :)

Lowell said...

A rather dramatic and powerful statement as to the dangers of skateboarding!

Birdman said...

Skateboards and skulls go hand in hand. The crown has me lost a bit.

Lucy Corrander : Photos said...

How strange. I've just come from http://auckland-west.co.nz/2015/10/02/still-life-with-skull/ where there's a photo of a goat skull - which is beautiful rather than sinister . . . but this skull is unnerving.

RedPat said...

I like the elephant basket but will pass on the skull!

Sharon said...

You've found some real oddities here.

Jack said...

I don't think I need any of these things, VP.