Friday, October 30, 2015

Naturalia 2015

Naturalia, Cruise Terminal, Livorno
A few images from the fifth edition of “Naturalia”, an expo about “100% natural ideas”. Here you can see an assortment of hand made hard bar soaps, where the star is Aleppo soap.
Naturalia, Cruise Terminal, Livorno
Naturalia, Cruise Terminal, Livorno
White sage, “used by Native Americans for purification”, and raw cinnamon sticks.

External links: Aleppo soap (Wikipedia)
See also: Naturalia - Himalayan Salt Lamps - Teas and Infusions - Made of Cork

15 comments:

William Kendall said...

Raw cinnamon sticks appeal to me!

Kate said...

The whole idea appeals to me, as long as I am the buyer instead of the producer.

Revrunner said...

Yikes! Lye?

Jack said...

So, I conclude that natural things are tan or brown.

Luis Gomez said...

Looks good!

Arianna said...

Interessante! Ciao, Arianna

Sharon said...

I bet one can find all kinds of interesting things here. I bet I'd enjoy that soap.

Karl said...

I you feel the perfume ...

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Like Karl I immediately thought 'I bet it smells wonderful here' .. I do love fresh cinnamon sticks.

Dina said...

Yes, wish we could smell all that.

RedPat said...

No colour?

EG CameraGirl said...

I'm imagining a lovely aroma!

Marleen said...

100% natural goods and food are getting very popular. Attractive too!

cieldequimper said...

While I'm not too comfortable with people purifying like that without knowing how it's supposed to be done, I wouldn't mind some Aleppo soap and certainly not cinnamon though I would prefer it to by 7€90/ kg than per gram!

Gunn said...

I like the soaps.... And I buy soaps when I go abroad. Nice to try different types that I will not find here.