Friday, October 16, 2015

Il Buco nel Legno

Harborea 2015, Villa Mimbelli, Livorno
We are still posting about the last Harborea: “Il Buco nel Legno” (The Hole in the Wood) makes bird houses.
Harborea 2015, Villa Mimbelli, Livorno
Harborea 2015, Villa Mimbelli, Livorno
The shapes are unusual and the colors quite eye-catching, but not too much.

Harborea 2015 - The Roses of Florence - Garden Animals - Bee Houses - Birds and Bugs

See also: Harborea - The Flowers of Harborea - The Animals of Harborea

15 comments:

William Kendall said...

Whimsical and eccentric. I like the third most.

Revrunner said...

I can easily see birds being attracted to the fruit.

Lois said...

I like them all, but I really want that one in the first picture!

Arianna said...

Simpatiche trovate! Ciao, Arianna

Marleen said...

True, they are really nice!

Lowell said...

I like them a lot. Very unique and fun. Hopefully, the birds agree!

Birdman said...

Wonderful. They've got me smilin'.

Sharon said...

those unusual looking bird houses appeal to me very much! I love them.

RedPat said...

I like that top one, VP!

cieldequimper said...

They are really cool. The apple one is a great idea!

Jack said...

I don't know what the birds think about these birdhouses, but I like them!

Dina said...

This is real thinking outside the birdhouse box.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I would have been tempted by the first very much, why do I think of Salvador Dali when I look at it :)

EG CameraGirl said...

These are wonderfully clever! I like them a LOT!

Stefan Jansson said...

Fun homes for the birds.