Friday, January 24, 2014

Two More Clets

Walking around Livorno I keep finding some more of the traffic signs revised by Clet Abraham...
Clet Abraham, scali delle Barchette, Livorno
Scali delle Barchette, Livorno

Clet Abraham, via Mentana, Livorno
Via Mentana, Livorno

See also: Clet Abraham - Clet's Studio
External links: Thirty smile an hour zone: Cheeky artist changes road signs with stickers... (Daily Mail)
- Clet Abraham (Wikipedia, in French) - The language of the street signs by Clet Abraham (Abitare)
Search labels: Clet Abraham

12 comments:

Luis Gomez said...

These are great VP.

Michelle said...

I like these a lot.

Taken For Granted said...

Thank you for finding and posting these works. Wonderful!

Randy said...

I like the zipper.

Jack said...

Clet Abraham is simply wonderful. I appreciate his sense of humor.

cieldequimper said...

Doing, doing, brilliant!

Dina said...

Good! It looks like he will never run out of clever ideas.

Karl said...

Very clever and creative, I love them all !

Andy said...

Very amusing. You made my day.

Traveling Hawk said...

equally inspired:)

Unknown said...

Love both!

Stefan Jansson said...

Always fun to see his work.