Wednesday, January 15, 2014

M/V Lisbon Express

Lisbon Express, IMO 9108128, port of Livorno
It wasn't easy to recognize the “Lisbon Express” from behind and almost a kilometer away, so I had to check her later. My first encounter with this 216-meter container ship is documented here.
Lisbon Express, IMO 9108128, port of Livorno
A few days later I went to see her more closely: the ship was undergoing some maintenance work while berthed at a dock.

See also: Lisbon Express - Hapag-Lloyd
External links: Hapag-Lloyd (Official website)

9 comments:

Luis Gomez said...

Great pictures VP. Love the first one.

Jack said...

I think I like the second photo of the entire ship.

Randy said...

I'm with Jack, I like the second shot.

cieldequimper said...

I just went back to 2009, the tug photos were fantastic.

This is a monster.

Cezar and Léia said...

Wonderful picture VP!
Léia

Stefan Jansson said...

Impressive ship.

Karl said...

Great photos, VP, you have a lot of huge ships in Livorno...

Traveling Hawk said...

The busy monster!

Unknown said...

Great shot on top!