Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Dynasty, in Norway

I Dynasty, Benetti, LivornoFew days ago I noticed a steep increase in the hits on a page of this blog about the yacht “I Dynasty”. All the hits came from Norway, so I checked the location of the boat and found her in Bergen.A quick search showed that the boat was all over the local papers.I Dynasty, Benetti, LivornoIn case our Norwegian friends are still searching, I hope they will appreciate some more pictures, like this one in the small dry dock.I Dynasty, Xanadu and Lady Lara, Benetti, Livorno“I Dynasty” in good company with “Xanadu” and “Lady Lara”.I Dynasty, Benetti, LivornoAnother image, just before last year's “Coppa Risi'atori”. All these pictures were taken between April and June 2009.

See also: See also: I Dynasty - Superyachts - Giorgio Armani's Yacht - Imagination & Illusion - Prince Abdulaziz - Bistango & Reborn - Octopus - Bistango
External links: Prangende luksus i Vågen (Bergensavisen in Norwegian) - Superyacht på Bersagel-visitt (Aftenbladet in Norwegian)

14 comments:

Lowell said...

Oh my...I don't care where it comes from or belongs or where it's going, it is such an incredibly beautiful craft! I wouldn't the responsibility of owning it even if I could afford it, but it sure is something to look at.

Thank you for these beautiful photographs of this fine vessel!

Leif Hagen said...

Those are amazing, luxury yachts! It'd be very fun to have a tour of such a boat if not a ride out at sea!

brattcat said...

Who ever designed this boat is a true artist.

cieldequimper said...

Add some sails and I'll be happy.

Small City Scenes said...

Zowie! Can you imagine owning something like this. You have money to burn. That picture of the 3 boats is quite wonderful. MB

joo said...

I'm with Jacob:) They are beauties!

Gunn said...

Hello from Norway....
She is pretty, unique,.... and NOT mine.
Anyway,
Thanks for sharing. I have learned something new :)
If I see "her" in Stavanger I will take some photos too.

Wolynski said...

They look like tiny cruise ships, but more luxurious and not as crowded.

Cezar and Léia said...

Elegant boats, I think they are luxurious!
And such a perfect day there, beautiful sky and your pictures are fabulous!
Great reportage!
Léia

Saretta said...

I wonder what all the Norwegian media attention was about?

tapirgal said...

Your photos are beautiful, especially Pic 4 with the 3 boats. It's funny what catches peoples' attention and you didn't expect it. Kind of exciting.

Lowell said...

Hi Trillian! Re your question on Ocala DP: I was sitting behind them, so they did not know they were being photographed. I'm very sneaky that way! :-)

Unknown said...

I also like the photo with the three boats very much. Such beauties!

Unknown said...

Gunn, she is on her way to Stavanger now... Saw her in Karmsundet earlier today.
The AIS say destination Rosendal then.