Friday, May 8, 2015

Chased by a Copter

AgustaWestland AW101, port of Livorno
It was Sunday, at noon, and I was quietly walking on the swing bridge when I saw this huge Navy helicopter.
AgustaWestland AW101, port of Livorno
AgustaWestland AW101, port of Livorno
As soon as they saw me, they quickly turned the chopper in my direction.
AgustaWestland AW101, port of Livorno
I kept shooting until they were almost over me...

See also: Swing Bridge - From My Terrace
External links: AgustaWestland AW101 (Wikipedia)

14 comments:

Lois said...

Those are some great shots, especially the last one!

William Kendall said...

Quite impressive, too!

Birdman said...

Just say cheese!

Randy said...

Nice captures.

Revrunner said...

Some people will do anything for a picture. :-)

Luis Gomez said...

Great shots VP!

Halcyon said...

They're on to you!

Gunn said...

Great images.
The last one is very very good!

RedPat said...

That's a bit spooky!

cieldequimper said...

But they didn't get you! :-) Excellent shots!

Dina said...

That ending, both story and picture, is terrifying!

And why are they all sitting in the open door? Oi ...

EG CameraGirl said...

Hmmm. I'm so glad they didn't scoop you up and take you away!

Stefan Jansson said...

I hate it when they do that.

Jack said...

That must have been exciting, VP.