Pietro Leopoldo was Grand Duke of Tuscany from 1765 to 1790 and then Holy Roman Emperor from 1790 to 1792. His monument, on the left of the church of San Jacopo in Acquaviva, is a work of the sculptor Andrea Pelliccia. It has now a new nice railing, decorated with a scooter.
See also: Caged Emperor - San Jacopo in Acquaviva - The Missing Bell Tower - San Jacopo
External links: Leopold II, Holy Roman Emperor (Wikipedia)