Monday, September 7, 2015

Inside Most Holy Trinity

Church of the Most Holy Trinity, Borgo dei Cappuccini, Livorno
The interior of the church of the Most Holy Trinity.
Church of the Most Holy Trinity, Borgo dei Cappuccini, Livorno
Statue of Saint Francis of Assisi by Cesare Tarrini, Livorno
A lunette above the entrance of a side building and a statue of Saint Francis of Assisi, a work by the local sculptor Cesare Tarrini, inaugurated in 1987 for the centenary of the parish.

See also: Santissima Trinità - Cappuccini - The Most Holy Trinity
External links: Francis of Assisi (Wikipedia)

15 comments:

orvokki said...

How beautifully you have took the first photo. There is great perspective and the church looks lovely. (I think it is difficult to take photos is church, as you can see in my blog .. :)

Michelle said...

really very beautiful

RedPat said...

What a lovely church, VP!

Lowell said...

Very rich and classic. Just plain lovely! Is that a lectern in the middle of the aisle?

William Kendall said...

A real beauty!

EG CameraGirl said...

Very attractive inside. I really like all the arches.

Birdman said...

Bless me Father...
I NEED it!

Karl said...

I like the interior of this church, beautiful photo !

Halcyon said...

I like the interior of this church. It's simple, but meaningful.

Lois said...

So pretty! I love all those arches.

cieldequimper said...

Thanks. I always tend to want to enter churches and feel cheated when I don't see the interior...

Jack said...

The church has a simple style, but it is simply elegant.

Dina said...

I like how the shadows of the cross make it look like the three crosses on Golgotha.

Luis Gomez said...

Nice church VP.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

All those wonderful arches VP, j'adore!