Thursday, November 1, 2018

Stools and Barrel

Stools and barrel, Piazza del Pamiglione, Livorno
Stools and barrel, Piazza del Pamiglione.
Sgabelli e barile, piazza del Pamiglione.


Post 3,605 of 3,665 - This blog will end on December 31st


On next December 21st our blog will be ten years old: I would never have thought it would last so long and I am still surprised at my perseverance. It is now time to end it: I will post my last photo on December 31, just to complete the year. There will be time to thank everybody: readers, followers, friends, and fellow bloggers.

Il prossimo 21 dicembre il nostro blog compirà dieci anni: non avrei mai pensato che sarebbe durato così a lungo e continuo ad essere sorpreso della mia perseveranza. È tempo di finirlo: pubblicherò l'ultima foto il 31 dicembre, giusto per completare l'anno. Ci sarà tempo per ringraziare tutti: lettori, amici ed altri blogger.

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

Good combination! Ten years is quite an accomplishment.

Taken For Granted said...

I have enjoyed following your blog, and I am sorry you are ending it. Fair winds, and keep shooting photos.

VP said...

Thank you, William!

VP said...

Thank you for your kind words, I will surely keep shooting photos!